There are other providers available for Academy uniform but please ensure the uniform purchased meets our uniform policy. To check the policy, please click here: https://www.priorycity.co.uk/page/?title=Uniform&pid=99
Uniform Direct reopened most of their stores on 15th June and are fully stocked with all uniforms.
According to the company, they will be following strict guidelines as set out by the Government.
Postal Service (recommended)
- Uniform Direct recommend that parents order online early. Uniform Direct Website
- Delivery to home is free for orders £25 plus
- A prepaid label is provided on request if incorrect size ordered, or growth spurt before start of school
- All returned items are steamed and isolated prior to resale
- There will be a socially distanced queue system outside the store.
- A member of staff will bring customers into store for one to one service
- One Parent with One child only please
- There will be NO changing room facilities or trying on or touching of garments
- Items will be collected for the customer –please have a list of items and sizes ready
- Customer items will be taken to the till area where there will be floor markings
- Card Payments only accepted
Due to the changing environment in the retail sector and for ordering school uniform, it is recommend that all uniform is purchased as early as possible, stores will get busy and due to service restrictions queues will be inevitable. Our advice is to order online as soon as possible.
Customers requiring assistance with online ordering and sizing etc are requested to email firstname.lastname@example.org and Uniform direct will guide you through.
Please be aware that our uniform apart from branded items can be purchased at other establishments