Expectations of Students
A Priory City of Lincoln Academy student appreciates the excitement of learning, the rewards of personal challenge and the importance of helping others.
As a student I pledge to…..
- Have the highest possible expectations for what can I achieve at The Priory City of Lincoln Academy and beyond
- Behave well in class, in the academy, to and from the academy and whilst on academy activities
- Wear my uniform smartly and in accordance with the uniform code
- Achieve a high attendance record – anything below 96% could be a cause for concern
- Focus on learning – make every lesson count
- Complete my homework thoroughly and on time – work independently
- Set myself challenging targets and devise appropriate plans to achieve them
- Commit to extra curricular activities
- Participate positively in Form time and House activities
- Take responsibility for the environment and the wider community
- If I am concerned about anything or anyone, I will let a member of staff know